First stable release is published. Main reason is to make the dependencies for the Effort library stable. Still missing key components like index access modifiers. Changes:
- Support for binary key
- Cascaded delete
- Completely refactored data manipulation engine
- Unlimited tuple key size
- Simplified services
- Various bugfixes
I have created an automated nightly build feed for Effort and NMemory:
I am going to create releases more frequently. However, only major milestone will be published on the CodePlex download site. For the most recent builds check NuGet instead.
Beta-4 release is published.
- Implicit outer and inner join logical optimization
- Stored procedure parameter verification
- Initial docxml
Beta-3 release is published.
- Bug fixes
- Added NotNullableConstraint
A new beta release is published. Notable changes:
- Multifield relation support
- Dynamic relation builder
- Explicit transaction API
- Shared stored procedure (database instance independent)
- Internal redesigns
Tutorials are added.
Codeplex site is published.
The CodePlex site of NMemory has been created.
Beta release published on Codeplex and NuGet.